With more than 30 years of sales experience, Tony has a diverse career background that benefits his clients at BARBERMURPHY as he focuses on sales and leasing of commercial properties in Southern Illinois. Tony currently is licensed in both Illinois & Missouri.
Having received certification in web development at Saint Louis University, Tony developed and maintained a successful internet company, Mid America Web, before selling it to pursue a career in commercial real estate. This technology focus and expertise leads to one of Tony's greatest professional assets -- his ability to thoroughly market and promote each client’s property via the internet.
His understanding of search engine optimization, internet-based technology and social media allows him to maximize the number of views his listings receive in-person and online. That Internet savvy is an asset all brokers on the BARBERMURPHY team can tap.
A Southern Illinois native, and resident of Shiloh, Ill., where he has lived with his wife Robin for more than 25 years, Tony is an active member of the local community. He serves as a board member for the O’Fallon-Shiloh Chamber of Commerce.
- National Association of Realtors
- Illinois Realtors
- Realtor Association of Southwestern Illinois
- St. Louis REALTORS® Association
- O’Fallon-Shiloh Chamber of Commerce -- Board Member
- National Wild Turkey Federation -- Shiloh Spurs
- Fraternal Order of Eagles -- Shiloh #545
- Missouri Real Estate License
- Saint Louis University -- St. Louis, Mo. -- Web Development Certification