A Saint Louis University graduate with a major in entrepreneurship, Collin has had broad exposure to various facets of business, enabling him to bring fresh insight and a solid work ethic to his transactions. His career in commercial real estate with BARBERMURPHY focuses on commercial leasing, sales and other special projects in the St. Louis metropolitan area. Collin has also consulted with various local clients seeking to acquire investment property throughout the rest of the United States.
Collin prides himself on tracking, analyzing and maintaining as much current market data as possible so he can educate clients and prospects on the current climate of commercial real estate and how it may affect their particular project. If a project takes them into unchartered territory, he has the tools, resources and persistence to steer them through the situation and find the needed answers. He’s efficient, understands the changing technology in this competitive industry and is always on task, all attributes his clients have learned to appreciate.
Guided by the principle that how you do anything is how you do everything, Collin is always quick to point out that BARBERMURPHY brokers are conflict free. This stems from the fact that the company doesn’t own or manage real estate, instead focusing on handling the transactions for their clients who do.
One of the most prominent local projects Collin has worked on was the site selection and negotiation for Scott Credit Union’s 13-acre corporate campus in Edwardsville, Ill. This was a two-year project and involved multiple counties in the search to identify the best flagship location for this growing financial institution, ultimately bringing them to the heart of Madison County.
An Edwardsville resident, where he lives with his wife Chelsie and their four children, Collin is also an active volunteer, lending his time and talents to his kids' school fundraising and local sports programs. There is always a new program or sports season in session with his kids, and Collin enjoys coaching/developing some of the younger kids into well-rounded athletes.
We are transaction brokers. BARBERMURPHY does not own or manage real estate. We do not compete with developer clients. Relationships are the only thing we develop.
Collin Fischer - CCIM
Organizational Affiliations & Awards
- Leadership Belleville -- Class of 2008-09
- National Association of Realtors
- Illinois Realtors
- Realtor Association of Southwestern Illinois
- Belleville News-Democrat Reader's Choice Agent Of the Year Finalist -- 2010
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Realtor Association of Southwestern Illinois Highest Dollar Volume Award Winner -- 2013
- Realtor Association of Southwestern Illinois Largest Commercial Sale Award Winner -- 2013
- Realtor Association of Southwestern Illinois Largest Commercial Sale Award Winner -- 2015
- Realtor Association of Southwestern Illinois Highest Dollar Volume Award Winner -- 2018
- Realtor Association of Southwestern Illinois Largest Commercial Sale Award Winner -- 2018
- Saint Louis University -- St. Louis, Mo. -- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration